100 Things to Check Off Your College Bucket List Before Graduating
Each Spring, whether Seniors or underclassmen, college students around the country gain an increased sense of adventure. They see their friends gearing up for graduation, and begin to wonder about taking the next big step in their lives…entering the world of the “working adult”. This idea can be quite scary for a twenty-two or twenty-one year old, because not everyone looks forward to the monotony of a 9-5 job, so many students attempt to get in one last hurrah. We’ve polled our users to find out, a few of the activities, that they believe help form a FULL college experience. After all, you only get four, or five, years of this life! Not all of the answers were related to partying, but from this list it’s clear that students believe in maintaining a rich social life–alongside the educational opportunities they’ve been afforded.
So, seniors, get those markers out and cross things you’ve done off the list; then hide that list in a place your future children will never find it. Underclassmen, begin building your college legend by crossing off anything that you’ve already done on our college bucket list of 100 Things To Do Before Graduation! That way, you’ll be able to give advice that your own kids will want to take.
1 pt for each task you’ve completed. Leave your total in the comments section.
100 Things To Do Before Graduation
(College Bucket List)
100. Go streaking!
99. Cause someone to run a naked lap.
98. Chug a beer.
97. Take a shot.
96. Try to hook up with an attractive bartender.
95. Find one of your messages, on TextsFromLastNight.
94. Throw up from drinking.
93. Wake up in a room you don’t recognize.
92. Skip an entire day of classes.
91. Be walked in on/Walk in on someone else, during sex.
90. Suggest a threesome to someone you’re dating.
89. Actually have a threesome.
88. Sneak out of a hook-up’s bed.
87. Confess your love for a professor, in front of the entire class.
86. Sleep inside a fraternity/sorority house.
85. Shotgun a beer in under 20 seconds.
83. Send your parents a TMI e-mail/text. (Oops)
82. Successfully, complete a power hour.
81. Hit on someone that’s “out of your league”. (Gotta take a shot to miss, right?)
80. Start a chant at a sporting event.
79. Spill a drink on someone. (Intentionally…or not)
78. Have a drink thrown in your face. (Now you’re a reality tv star!)
77. Call out, a professor or administrator. (When you’re right…you right.)
76. Pull an all-nighter.
75. Fall asleep trying to pull an all-nighter.
74. Drink/Smoke/Sleep with your current RA.
73. Consider sleeping with a hot professor, then remember that your professor is old…sleep with a TA instead.
72. Drink with a professor / T.A. that has instructed one of your classes.
71. Completely change your diet. (Uhm…I’m Vegan now…)
70. Dye your hair. (You won’t…)
69. Protest SOMETHING.
68. Visit a foreign country.
67. Reluctantly go back to your country.
66. Hurt a significant other’s feelings.
65. Tell someone, other than your parents, that you love them…and mean it.
64. Make your own “PlayBook”, Barney Stinson style.
63. Finish that TV series you’ve been meaning to watch…in a week, or less.
62. Start a fight.
61. Get locked in a classroom building/library.
60. Walk out of a final exam, earlier than you expected. (Aced it!)
59. Walk out of a final exam, earlier than you expected. (Failed it -_-)
58. Hang out in the library during exam week…distracting people because you only have essays due.
57. Send a response letter to an article in the school paper.
56. Have an, “I’m never speaking to you again” argument with your best friend, then eat your next meal with them…No issue is too big to get over, if they’re actually your best friend.
55. Eye-fuck someone that you have no intention of ever, actually, speaking to.
54. Vow to quit drinking, after a weekend of binge drinking.
53. Spend one weekend completely and totally sober.
52. Pregnancy scare! [Uh oh]
51. Wake up hungover and find the keys to your house still in the front door.
50. Make friends with, at least, one member of the kitchen staff/Campus security.
49. Throw a fancy party…make your friends dress classy.
48. Cook a meal for your housemates…from scratch.
47. Go to a rave.
46. Wake up outdoors.
45. Break your phone.
44. Wake up with at a U.D.I. (Unidentified Drunken Injury).
43. Ignore your parents until you need money. [Ea$y]
42. Hook up with a “townie”.
41. Make a playlist of your favorite songs from your college years. You will regret many of these songs later.
40. Interrupt a campus tour!
39. Be “special handshake cool” with a friend.
38. Try a new type of food that you never thought you would.
37. Take a strange class that has nothing to do with your major.
36. Pregame during a class.
35. Learn to play hacky-sack.
34. Spend a day listening to music on the quad.
33. Make a ridiculous bet.
32. Smoke a blunt.
31.Lose your wallet/keys/Id…maybe all 3 at once?
30. Blatantly fall asleep during a class. (Who cares? You pay to be there anyway!)
29. Try to maintain a long distance relationship. (It won’t work.)
28. Spring Break, bitches!
27. Take a roadtrip with your friends.
26. Drink around a bonfire.
25. Steal a sign.
24. Binge at the campus dining hall, one last time.
23. Graffiti your name somewhere special to you on campus.
22. Visit your room from Freshman year…have a drink, or two, there while you reminisce.
21. Make a pact with your friends. (They know what you did last Summer!)
20. Get drunk, sing karaoke.
19. Do something stupid to impress a girl / guy.
18. Urinate in a public place. (Audience not required)
17. Have a bartender that knows your name and favorite drink by heart.
16. Sleep with someone that you would never date.
15. Visit a high school friend, at a completely different school.
14. Learn to do your own laundry.
13. Have sex outdoors.
12. Befriend the person inside the school mascot.
11. Get arrested for something minor.
10. Walk through campus in your underwear. Don’t explain yourself to anyone.
9. Sacrifice a piece of clothing, to avoid seeing a one night stand, a second time. (It’s my favorite hoodie, but keep it.)
8.Go skinny dipping!
7. Make a funny YouTube video. (“You could least grab a camera, shoot a viral” – Kanye)
6. Visit a casino.
5. Win a game of beer pong…beirut, if we’re being civilized.
4. Go to a strip club.
3. Show up to class drunk.
2. Make someone else orgasm.
1. Drink to remember…drink to forget.
If there’s anything you think we forgot, leave a note in the comments section.