5 Tips for a Great BBQ or Summer/Spring Party | Summer Parties
Its getting really nice outside and there are going to be so many spring/summer parties. Due to global warming , we are getting the great weather a little bit earlier than usual. However, its the year 2012 and I am going to party like its the “end of the world”. Here are some tips to a great spring/summer or BBQ party.
1) Have ice cream or an ice cream cake at the party. That would make your party sick. Who wouldn’t want to munch on a Cold Stone ice cream cake while trying to get laid lol.
2) Have you heard of a ice luge? If you had one of those at your party then you will be the king. Look it up. Its like an ice block with a tunnel in it. You can put your mouth at the end of it while someone throws liquor down it. Its so sick!
3) Throw a nice theme party. Try a pool, bikini party, celebrity costume, ice cream or any thing but clothes party!
4) Have food or throw a BBQ. Partiers love food with their alcohol.
5) Throw your party outside. You might get in trouble with the cops quicker ( you need a permit for outdoor parties), but you have to enjoy the weather.
Do you want to find a summer party in your area? Check out FiestaFrog.com! It shows you every house party , mansion party, night life and bar specials in your area.