How to Kick a Guy/Girl out the Next Day ("Walk of Shame") | College Sex and advice
Been partying hard and took someone home tonight? “Busted your nut” and now the euphoric love feeling is gone? We have all had that feeling, both girls and guys. It is time to initiate the “walk of shame”!
You searched on Google or Yahoo for excuses because that girl/guy wont get up out of your bed and you want to go get breakfast or just want to go to the next party/on to the next one . You can easily say “ Get the fuck out” , but for some reason you are being a pussy today/tonight. You have come to the right place for advice. Lets get started *rubbing hands together*
Here are some tips:
1) Text your friend and tell them to call you immediately. When they call, have them tell you to come over or something , on speaker phone if necessary. Tell the person that YOU have to leave.
2) Pretend you were really drunk that night and that you are embarrassed. Tell them that it would be best if they left because you need time to yourself . ( Works better for women)
3) Tell them that people are coming over and it would be inappropriate for them to see this situation. If the person proceeds to say” Just say we are friends”… give them a ( —–____—– ) stare and reply ” are we really?, now get out”!
4) If you have the option, go to their house and leave when you are finished. Just get up and leave. Dash if you have to. Get the “FUCK outta” there.
6) Tell the girl/guy you have work the next day and you have to wake up early . You don’t want to ruin their sleep right!
7) Call the girl/guy a cab and act like your are doing the right thing.
8) If you are a girl, pretend you have just sobered up and start crying . Tell the dude you need time for yourself . ( This is grimy, and your a dirty bag if you do this. But you gotta do what you gotta do!)
9) If you are bold, tell the guy you love them. One of two things will happen, if its a guy, he will run or stay. If he runs, thats cool. If he stays and says it back, you run! LOL
10) If you are a dude, tell her “lets do something special” and call your friends in, she will take off flying like a bat out of hell. If you are a girl, don’t call your friends in unless they are close dude friends who don’t care if you are a nimpho. If you call in girls, he will definitely stay or call in his friends. ( Probably the most effective but you have to be very bold)
Good luck readers! Hopefully you get that situation settled. Do YOU have any tips ? Comment!