How to Throw a Christmas Party | College Parties & Christmas Vacation
Christmas parties can be really fun if you know how to throw them. It is just like any other themed party. If you throw a Christmas party, people will be more inclined to bring you presents such as special bottles of liquor or a dank bag of buds. However, a Christmas party might not be successful because its a family holiday and people tend to stick with their family during this time. In that case, if you want to go to a Christmas party or find Christmas events, you should visit FiestaFrog.com. FiestaFrog.com can find you parties in your area or help you turn your party into a rager. Its absolutely amazing.
Throwing a Christmas party can be very fun and it can only happen during one period of the year ( at Christmas time duh). Here are some tips to throw the best Christmas rager ever:
1) Have a lot of Christmas decorations or it wont be a Christmas party.
2) Play Christmas music or recent music that came out this Christmas time. Don’t over do the Christmas music because usually people hate it if it is played too much.
3) Have milk and cookies out for the guest. It adds to the Christmas spirit! If you have egg nog or some sort of cider, spike that shit. Make sure there is alcohol in your egg nog and apple cider.
4) Tell people that they have to wear Santa hats. If your guest arent wearing Christmas apparel they have to wear green or red. Try to encourage this with a discount for those who follow the rules.
5) Have mistletoe all over the place. Its going to be fun to see what happens!!!
6) Go on FiestaFrog.com and throw your party on it. It will turn your party into a rager and you can invite who you want. Its better than inviting on Facebook because you can invite new hot girls that aren’t connected to you in any way and you can invite groups of people (ie. Basketball team, rich people, hot girls, Syracuse University, etc) instead of clicking on people one . It is very tedious to invite groups of people on Facebook, that is why there is FiestaFrog.com
Follow these tips and you will have a great Christmas party!