Top 10 Alcoholic Drinks | College Party Recipes and Tutorials
Here is the list of the Top 10 Alcoholic Drinks. Alcohol is definitely a staple for any college party. If there are no drinks, there is no party. Learn to make these and make sure there is liquor/beer at your parties. If there isn’t any, people WILL leave.
1. Long Island Ice Tea – with vodka, tequila, rum, gin, triple sec, sweet and sour mix and Coke, its a Guaranteed hangover the next day.
2. Midori Sour – a very tart chick drink. Mix melon liquor with sweet and sour and sprite.
3. Redbull & Vodka – keeps you going all night till the early morn.
4. Redbull & Jager – aka Jager Bomb or Jagerblaster, this drink gives you a quick boost of testosterone.
5. Irish Car Bomb – Drop a shot glass with half whisky, half Irish Cream into a glass of Guinness and slam it.
6. Boilermaker – a shot of whisky dropped in beer. Sure to bring out that bitter beer face.
7. Buttery Nipple – In a shot glass mix Butterscotch Schnapps and Irish Cream.
8. Duck Fart – Half ounce whiskey, half ounce amaretto almond liqueur, half ounce Bailey’s Irish cream
9. Rum & Coke – easy to hide and carry in your bottle.
10. Screwdriver - Dorm Room classic. Vodka and orange juice
Are there any awesome drinks that we left off of the Top 10 Alcoholic Drinks list? Let us know about them in the comments!