Top 10 Alcoholic Drinks | College Party Recipes and Tutorials
Here is the list of the Top 10 Alcoholic Drinks. Alcohol is definitely a staple for any college party. If there are no drinks, there is no party. Learn to make these and make sure there is liquor/beerat your parties. If there isn’t any, people WILL leave.
1. Long Island Ice Tea – with vodka, tequila, rum, gin, triple sec, sweet and sour mix and Coke, its a Guaranteed hangover the next day.
2. Midori Sour – a very tart chick drink. Mix melon liquor with sweet and sour and sprite.
3. Redbull & Vodka – keeps you going allnighttill the early morn.
4. Redbull & Jager – aka Jager Bomb or Jagerblaster, this drink gives you a quick boost oftestosterone.
5.Irish Car Bomb – Drop a shot glass with half whisky, half Irish Cream into a glass of Guinness and slam it.
6. Boilermaker – a shot of whisky dropped in beer. Sure to bring out that bitter beer face.
7. Buttery Nipple – In a shot glass mix Butterscotch Schnapps and Irish Cream.
8. Duck Fart – Half ounce whiskey, half ounce amaretto almond liqueur, half ounce Bailey’s Irish cream
9. Rum & Coke – easy to hide and carry in your bottle.
10. Screwdriver – Dorm Room classic. Vodka and orange juice